Den ons. 2. mar. 2022 kl. 18.33 skrev Victor Bolshov <crocodil...@gmail.com>:
> This is going to cause debate, I was sure about it. And if the community
> agrees at least to state "NO WAR", that is already something.

PHP is not a media, it is an open source project. While our individual
contributors can choose to support a world event or condemn it, is
fully up to them. Some projects that was linked in this thread, like
Symfony who took a stance on the matter and it is in their right to do
and help with the resources they choose to do, but I don't think that
is a valid argument to force taking a stance here and change the
politics of the PHP project.

To reiterate, I understand where you are coming from but I don't agree
with forcing a political stance for the PHP project. So my stance will
not change on the matter, and I believe in neutrality from politics.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net