On 05/03/2022 22:26, Kris Craig wrote:

> out a statement of solidarity with the victims of war or are we talking
> about putting out a political statement demanding the arrest of a world
> leader?  *THE TWO ARE NOT ONE AND THE SAME!!!!!! *

Putin is no longer a world leader by any standards. He is a pariah
because of his actions over the past 10 years.

I was simply trying to create something when you said:

"I think just about everybody here agrees that Putin is a war criminal
and an all-around ass
who deserves to be brought to justice for his many crimes, including those
against Ukraine. "

Did you say that?

However, let's cut the chaff. How about this sanitised version?

We Stand With Ukraine <https://i.imgur.com/Fk6rn62.png>

--
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But
it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"