Hi Saki,

Il 17/04/2024 16:30, Saki Takamachi ha scritto:
Hi Matteo,

Thanks for the feedback. I will reference this issue as duplicate too in the
RFC.

Thanks for the reference to the issue.

I'm certain if we dig deep enough we'll find a few more.

Agree. Maybe we can find something other than PostgreSQL.

I have read through your RFC. If we change the default scanner from the
current, is there a possibility that an unintended BC Break will occur? I don't
think there is a problem with MySQL, but I'm a little worried about other
drivers.

I did a quick research and both Oracle and SQL Server seem only to understand double single quotes.

I agree we need more research, but it's already 4 database drivers we'd be fixing by switching the default parser to standard SQL quotes.

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/