Hi Internals,

Il 09/05/2024 15:51, Derick Rethans ha scritto:
On Thu, 9 May 2024, Matteo Beccati wrote:
In any case I'm planning to start the vote in about 2 weeks from now.
Next week I'll be organising phpday in Verona, so feel free to
approach me if you are around and have any questions.

I might even try go get out of my comfort zone and do a lightning talk
on the topic. That would be a first in 20+ years of conference
organisation... we'll see!

That'd be handy. I'll see you there :-)

Last minute family emergencies was plausible excuse to avoid jumping on the stage for a lightning talk, but, sadly, I really had to leave the conference earlier than expected.

Anyway, after some work I had figured out how to make the standard version of re2c play nice with my own changes. I've explained in person to Derick that the bump is no longer necessary, which hopefully will make the RFC less controversial.

I've also addressed one minor BC-break for Postgres users dealing with dollar-quoting and escaped question marks that came up on github.

If no other topic comes out I plan to start voting on Monday next week.

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/