On 15.05.2006 21:17, Stefan Esser wrote:
Hello Dmitry,
It was my bug.
I am writing a lot of code for PHP and as result do some bugs.
I don't know a man who never does bugs.
Exactly. I (we) appreciate your work and the point was not that you
broke it. Like I replied to Andi, I also broke unserialize() in one of
the 4.3 releases in a way that it still worked but was ultra-slow. What
made me angry was just the fact that Tony was acting like: I am big Tony
from Zend, let me test this, the community is obviously too dumb to test.

True. Obviously nobody from core testers did it, so I [am-the-big-tony-from-zend] decided to spent a night on tests and asked Ilia to wait with the release for at least several hours.

Do you think I got a $0.01 for this? No, I got only your "I-hate-those-zenders" email.

Your help is priceless, thank you.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal