I think that doesn't look too bad. It might not be the Doxygen output, etc.. but for the PHP manual I think it's quite adequate.

At 09:43 AM 6/9/2006, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
PHP-GTK has been using modified docbook for its stuff...

http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/classtree.php

-Andrei

On Jun 9, 2006, at 6:55 AM, Andi Gutmans wrote:

Maybe we can get a volunteer to improve the docbook?

At 11:25 PM 6/8/2006, Derick Rethans wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Any chance we can get the SPL docs integrated into the PHP manual? I
> get questions about it here and there and think that as it's in the
> default PHP distro it makes sense to have that as part of the official
> PHP manual.

There is no way we can do that as the docbook stuff's OO support is
well, quite minimal.

regards,
Derick

--