> It's a bit of an edge case.  I don't think I ever really considered CSS
> as being part of the PHP source code, but I suppose technically it is.

Like I previously stated. The phpSecInfo program does not only steal PHP
code and uses PHP in it's name, it also steals the layout of phpinfo,
including the PHP.net logo+link. This is actually no suprise. The
marketing consortium aka. PHP Security Consortium does everything to
look endorsed by PHP.net.
They also stole the PHP.net favicon for phpsec.org

And the only reason noone goes against this is because these people are
friends of the members of the PHP group.

Stefan Esser