>> I wonder what "discrimination" means in your world. In my world, this
>> clause means that OS license can not put forth specific personal or
>> group conditions for receiving the license, such as belonging or not
>> belonging to ethnicity, race, religion, sex, political party, etc.

Stanislav, I know that you like to enforce your idea of what a word
means on others, but the word *discrimination* comes from the Latin
"discriminare", which means to "distinguish between". Discrimination
means ANY kind of different treatmeant of different groups of people.
There is one group that gets permission and another group that does not
get permission.
> There's another part of this too.  The OSI lists the PHP license under their
> list of approved licenses.  It would stand to reason that they don't see it
> as conflicting with their definition of Open Source.

Yeah well, I am waiting for their comment about this issue. Beside the
fact that the License can still be OSI conform as long the PHP group
does not give anyone a special treatmeant.

Stefan Esser