On 8/16/07, Johannes Schlüter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 20:50 +0200, Tijnema wrote:
>
> > Well, why does PHP compiles fine without the patch?, and why is this
> > file in the snapshot package when it is generated from flex?
>
> Since snaps are for users, CVS versions (and patches) are for developers
> and we expect developers to have the proper tools installed.

Ah, I'm sorry for that. I find it easier (and faster) to download a
snapshot instead of getting it from CVS.

On 8/16/07, Derick Rethans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No it's not, we only support 2.5.4.

Confusing answers, but anyway, configure doesn't fail on flex, neither
does it generate a warning or such. It says (from the log) Checking
for flex.. and Checking for flex version..

and btw derick, since when is 2.5.4 newer than 2.5.33? 2.5.4 has been
released in 1997, and 2.5.33 in 2006, which is still the latest stable
version atm.

--
Vote for PHP Color Coding in Gmail! -> http://gpcc.tijnema.info