>> And if you have more than one parameter you will name it
>> methodFromStringIntegerSampleClassBoolean ?!?
>
>No, I would rethink my interface.

Sometimes you need more than one parameter and even rethinking wouldn't "solve"
this requirement.

>> And how would you do the same for constructors ?!? Create a
>> initWithStringIntegerSampleClassBoolean method which has to be called
>> after object creation ?!?
>
>No, I would either use factory methods or the OO approach I outlined in
>my previous message.

O_O really?!? You would use factory methods just to allow more than one
parameter to be passed to the constructor? Okayyyy.....

> But let's agree that we fundamentally disagree on style.

Yup :)

> I think you're using the wrong language but that's just me....
>
>Over and out,
>- Chris

I agree. But PHP (until PHP 5.2.x) was the wrong language for everyone who
wanted to use namespaces, too.
But a programming language is able to evolve and sometimes new features are
really usefull and should be included. And in this special case the new feature
would not harm anyone because it would be fully backward compatible and in my
humble opinion it would push php to an enterprise level when it comes to object
orientation.

Btw: I really LOVE PHP and the way it handles things. You are able to develop
applications VERY fast but when it comes to big applications it is sometimes
better to be more strict and structure things a little bit different,
especially when you have to mess around with 3rdparty developers.