On Nov 29, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Steph Fox wrote:

We do have peer-review after all.

Not on CLA'd code we don't.

Steph the CLA seems to just relate to the docbook xml specifications
for PDO.

Someone told you that, or have you developed psychic powers?

The same applies, regardless. If a commit to that module breaks the PHP manual build, you or I can't fix it. There was a time before now when a CLA'd module broke the snaps build, same problem.

FWIW, there is an IBM copyright attached to the "PDO Driver How-To" document here:

  http://php.net/manual/en/internals2.pdo.php

However, a ~couple months ago IBM gave permission to remove this copyright (because the authors are listed as general contributors, thus representing IBM) although we've not yet implemented this removal. We did [temporary] remove it about six months ago but... I'll make the update today.

Regards,
Philip