The implementation as it is now works. It's functional, and useful.
Minor issues like import/use can be worked out when necessary, but for
now I see this as something that can be released (provided that most of
the bugs are worked out). Multiple namespaces per file is the only thing
I see as a feature that should be added, but as of now it is not a
pressing issue.