Roman Borschel wrote:
I don't agree with that. I think multiple namespaces per file would be fine with the current syntax as this is a feature that would not be used by that many people and if it's used it's not for development purposes (who wants to read a class bundle with no comments, linebreaks etc.?) and therefore the readability/consistency doesn't matter much. It's not that I don't like braces but imho its not a necessity to move to braces just to allow multiple namespaces in a file.

Roman