Sure, Marcus, I understand that. I was just explaining to Lukas what this commonly used CLA variant mandates.

David

P.S: in strict legal terms, even in PHP, you just implicitly grant a perpetual, royalty-free etc license to the PHP project by committing a changeset as in many European countries, such as Germany, copyright is not transferrable.