On 20.12.2007, at 17:07, Marcus Boerger wrote:

should ever be necessary. And to Lukas, you either violated a signed
agreement here by telling us stuff you learned while being part of that group - or you are speculating. You should however not do that! Maybe not even IBM is interested in that stuff? So far all I see is some IBM people
comitting stuff to PHP. All happily done accepting our normal rules.

I did not sign anything, and I am not part of a secret group. But I heard that multiple companies are involved and that MySQL AB is involved. Thats all.

regards,
Lukas