this is all bullshit! In PHP we simply grant the stuff to the PHP project
by putting it under the copyright of 'The PHP Group'. That is all that
should ever be necessary. And to Lukas, you either violated a signed

Copyright and patents are different things, and unfortunately no, it's not all that should ever be necessary. For instance, it is necessary that the stuff would be yours :) There also are a lot of other things.

even IBM is interested in that stuff? So far all I see is some IBM people
comitting stuff to PHP. All happily done accepting our normal rules.

Some is done under PHP rules, some is done with CLAs.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]