On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Fredrik Holmström wrote:

> What I would like to argue/request is that there should be a way to
> get an exception thrown when you call a non existent method on an
> object, since it's not possible to catch E_ERROR with a user defined
> function using set_error_handler() I can't see anyway to accomplish
> this in the current implementation?

E_ERROR should during normal runs of your program *never* be hit in the
first place. If it is something critical that still can be handled,
E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR should be used inside PHP. If that is not the case,
please let us now and we can address that.

As for the calling undefined methods, __call() is your friend.

regards,
Derick