Hi,

On Feb 2, 2008 12:15 PM, Richard Quadling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If there is no CLA, will that mean we will not get the PDO 2 drivers
> we need to be able to communicate with the databases?

It would be really nice if the pro CLA camp stops to condition the
existence of PDO (or its future) to the CLA acceptation. That's simply
wrong. Oracle, IBM and MySql (which states their point already, they
will accept the choice made by the php project) contribute already to
php.

The question is actually:

Can they continue to ignore PHP or do they have to have their
respective products working smoothly with PHP?

The answer is pretty obvious and we see announces on a regular basis
to proove they have to support PHP. Read the respective interviews or
stories about PHP, the tone is completely different now than a year
ago.

--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org