HI Sam,

On Feb 6, 2008 2:33 PM, Sam Barrow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 14:20 +0100, Derick Rethans wrote:

> > > True, but we have to consider the fact that we don't have enough support
> > > on that side.
> >
> > This is not some election campaign were you change what you believe in
> > just to go get followers. So no, I will not take that into
> > consideration.
> >
> > Derick
>
> When did I change my opinion. I'm putting forth a compromise that may be
> able to make both sides happy. If we can all agree to a scalar type hint
> I don't see anything wrong with that.

A scalar type brings none of the advantages of a full set of type
hints. I see zero gain to scalar in comparison to what we have now.
I'm still in favor of having all types available.

Cheers,

ps: nobody wants you to "shut up", it is an open list.
--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org