Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.02.2008, 16:47 +0100 schrieb Lars Strojny:
[...]
> The current patch is in a bit hacky state, as I have my doubts whether
> storing the include paths as a string is a good idea. I want to gain
> some feedback for this addition first before I invest more work on it.

Just for the record, there is an improved version of this patch. It
returns now false if snprintf() could not format the string properly.
See
http://lars.schokokeks.org/php/include_path_modifiers-2.diff for
details.

However I have the feeling that actually only a few see this patch as an
improvement, so I we are not going to add this anyway.

cu, Lars