On 06.07.2008, at 20:56, Lucas Nealan wrote:

Hi Internals,

I am proposing the following RFC to improve signal handling in the Zend
Engine:

http://wiki.php.net/rfc/zendsignals

The purpose of zend internal deferred signal handling is to improve the
stability of PHP and extensions when running under any forking SAPI.
Additionally heavy users of APC or other bytecode caches under Apache 1.x
may also see a performance improvement.

Please see follow the link above to the complete RFC for details. I look
forward to hearing feedback.

Whats going on here. How does this all affect windows? Is this planned to go into 5.3?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]