Antony Dovgal wrote:
On 06.07.2008 22:56, Lucas Nealan wrote:
Hi Internals,

I am proposing the following RFC to improve signal handling in the Zend
Engine:

http://wiki.php.net/rfc/zendsignals

The RFC looks really nice, but we need to make a decision on it really fast, since 5_3 feature freeze is set for tomorrow.

I believe this can & should go in 5_3, any objections?

Enable it by default and change -–enable-zend-signals to --disable-zend-signals

Would be nice to get some sort of ZTS implementation in there, i'm less concerned about Windows it can be added at some other point.

If it doesn't work out we can just disable it by default for the 5.3 release.

Scott