Antony Dovgal wrote:
On 23.07.2008 15:42, Scott MacVicar wrote:
http://wiki.php.net/rfc/zendsignals

The RFC looks really nice, but we need to make a decision on it really fast, since 5_3 feature freeze is set for tomorrow.

I believe this can & should go in 5_3, any objections?

Enable it by default and change -–enable-zend-signals to --disable-zend-signals

Do we really need this option?
Is someone going to disable it and why?

The defines need to be there for anyone who doesn't have sigaction available, I guess I'm not bothered about having the option but if it is there it shouldn't be an explicit --enable

Scott