On Jul 25, 2008, at 6:34 AM, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
At this point it's clear that moving from CVS to SVN for PHP has become a
more or less official project.
Has the phpdoc revision/translation problem been looked into/fixed?

No, not yet, but it will have to be. I intend for discussion on svn- [EMAIL PROTECTED] For the record, I will more or less ignore discussion that happens on internals@ on the subject; the idea of making a new list was to keep noise about the situation out of the ears of people who don't care. Especially with the 5.3 release coming, the last thing we need is extra noise without any means of categorizing.

-- Gwynne, Daughter of the Code
"This whole world is an asylum for the incurable."