Oops,
Andrey Hristov wrote:
 Hi,
David Soria Parra wrote:

However I think we should provide the infrastructure for developers to
setup a dvcs. I dont know if we want to standardize on a specific one.
But collaboration on exterimental stuff that requires a dvcs should be
possible on php.net servers.

Maybe it's just about having the possibilities for developers to share experimental trees on a php.net side so that people from outside can pull from it easily and not to remember a bunch of urls to get the trees of some developers working on interesting patchsets.

launchpad allows you to create mirror Bazaar repos. The original can be svn or bazaar. This is how a bzr repo from Launchpad is provided,

should be read as : This is how a MySQL-Proxy bzr repo from Launchpad is provided :)

although the main repo is svn. Launchpad registration is free and easy.

Best,
Andrey

Andrey