Hannes Magnusson schrieb:
I don't think anyone but him likes multiple namespaces per file. I do
remember a PhD thesis sized mail from him explaining why multiple
namespaces per file was needed though (can hardly believe anyone read
the whole thing..).

In some deployment processes, multiple PHP files are merged together into one file. Symfony, for example, does this, at least optionally.

Regards,

Stefan

--
 >e-novative> - We make IT work for you.

 e-novative GmbH - HR: Amtsgericht München HRB 139407
 Sitz: Wolfratshausen - GF: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch

 http://www.e-novative.de - GnuPG Key: 0x7DB67F7F