Hi!

. end
. prev
. next
. reset
. current
. key

I think those should be more friendly with Iterators, but for other objects probably not much sense to allow it. In 5.2 they modify or use current hash pointer, but for objects that doesn't make too much sense.

. array_key_exists

Here it may make some sense, though I guess it should maybe go through more specific handlers (i.e. has_dimension or has_property?). Also, feels weird that key_exists works but in_array doesn't.

. array_unique
. array_flip
. array_walk_recursive
. array_walk

Those are ok with any object, in theory, though it's not clear why you could do array_flip on object but not array_reverse or array_keys/values. Maybe we should not have object support from those, except array_walk_* for Iterators? If you want something else, get properties manually...

. uksort
. uasort
. usort
. natcasesort
. natsort

These frankly make little sense with objects and also other sorts do not support object, so I'd say this is just a bug that they allow objects at all.

Any comments?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]