Hi!

I am just worried that we do not have enough time to really think this through all the way. So in the end we might end up having to break BC once more in PHP 6.0. Also its not like we are fixing these bugs because users were submitting bug tickets about this (or have they?).

Well, some of it is used - I was bit by array_key_exists, though I'm not sure it's properly used there anyway. But I think it's low-profile change, since I have hard time believing somebody relies on natsort working on objects, especially since other sort don't work and ArrayObject has its own natsort. I think it's a good chance to clean up. Maybe iterator things can be delayed, if you think they are high-risk.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]