Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
> +1. I think we need we need to make "HEAD" a common use branch where
> most of the developers trees are at and current HEAD iteration is just
> not it.

I'm +1.  Jani's recent 5.3 changes should be reverted, PHP_5_4
rebranched again, and then the fixes/features merged to the new
branch.

I'd also like to see us start a slow deprioritization of 5.2 work.
Instead effort should go into making 5.3 the prefered stable branch.
One specific example is that Test Fest 2010 tests shouldn't be merged
to 5.2.

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com    Tel:  +1 650 506 8630
Blog:  http://blogs.oracle.com/opal/   Free PHP Book: http://tinyurl.com/UGPOM