I may be getting mixed-up between declared and named parameters (which
would allow for out-of-order and skipping parameters) vs. undeclared
and named additional parameters (extra junk supplied - with names -
outside of any documentation).

Either way, anything that I've not declared in the prototype of the
function shouldn't automatically become accessible to my function
without me doing something extra. In that regard, func_get_args() is
perfect.

Richard.
--
-----