Hi!

I think the idea is to do:

function foo($x,$y, $opt1 = 'foo', $opt2 = 'bar'){
}
foo(1,2);
foo(1,2,'opt1'=>'no-foo');

That's the idea if we can't do (1, opt1 = 'foo') or?

I think that's the idea in general, now how it looks like - be it 'opt1' => 'no-foo' or opt1: 'no-foo' - that's the decision we need to take. I personally still don't have the favorite, but in every case we still have the full params list, otherwise the whole story is kind of useless - we can pass arrays as arrays now.
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com