On 13.04.2010 11:44, Tjerk Anne Meesters wrote:
> Think it's also important to keep the IDE factor in mind. By just
> defining a catch-all at the end of your function declarations you
> essentially cut short any effort that could be made to have IDE code
> insight support for this language enhancement.

Well, it's obviously made for those cases when you need very high amount
of parameters, or just dynamically named ones, and I don't see what's
the problem of doing it with a catch-all arg versus passing an array
(which is what people do now), both will screw the IDEs over since
accepted parameters are not statically defined.

Cheers,
Jordi