Rasmus,

I already wrote an RFC, I already wrote a patch and none from php-src
gave me some valuable feedback.
During private conversations while flaming messages were popping on ML
thread, I updated the code to be more PHP compatible and when I went
to update the RFC on wiki, it became offline.

BTW, if you think Annotations wouldn't be so popular, please tell the
Symfony users (Routing, Validation), Doctrine users (Entire Mapping),
Typo3 users, Zend Framework (XML-RPC), PHPUnit users that this feature
is useless. If this doesn't count 2000 users using the feature, I
think only wordpress users may count this.

Cheers,

--
Guilherme Blanco
Mobile: +55 (16) 9215-8480