Mike van Riel wrote:
DocBlox (http://www.docblox-project.org) is a rising project which
offers support for all these new things and uses less processing time
and memory.
It is goal is to serve as an alternative for phpDocumentor (and an
improvement, it has several features of it's own such as incremental
parsing).

DISCLAIMER: I am the Lead Dev of DocBlox.

(and before you asked: yes I tried patching phpDocumentor but its core
design would not allow enough room to patch the memory and performance
problems, which prevented me from running it at our own project)

I'll hit the bitweaver code with it and see what I get ;)
Takes about 45 minutes with phpdoc but I needed 8Gb of memory to get it to run
:)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL