Hi!

A PHP developers view on windows installation: it's screwed as hell right
now. I use apache + php for my developing envoirment on Windows 7. Guys - I
spend 1.5, freaking 1.5 hours setting up apache + php!!! essentially i just

As much as I appreciate everybody taking this opportunity to vent about their troubles with Apache on Windows, could we not hijack this topic - which was about release management and in particular LTS - and turn it into Apache on Windows topic? We can have separate Apache on Windows topic where people can share their pain and trade solutions.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/