Hmm yeah that's a good point.  I guess the RFC would be to document what
the procedure is; and, if there's not a procedure, then to establish one
for consistency.  I'm all for meritocracy for OOP project admins but if
there's no established "process" for determining who goes into that inner
circle I just don't think that's healthy IMHO.

Either way, if there is a process for selecting them, somebody else will
need to document it on the wiki because I have no idea what it is or if it
even exists.

--Kris