On Sat, 2012-03-03 at 16:19 -0800, Kris Craig wrote:
> Hmm yeah that's a good point.  I guess the RFC would be to document what
> the procedure is; and, if there's not a procedure, then to establish one
> for consistency.  I'm all for meritocracy for OOP project admins but if
> there's no established "process" for determining who goes into that inner
> circle I just don't think that's healthy IMHO.
>
> Either way, if there is a process for selecting them, somebody else will
> need to document it on the wiki because I have no idea what it is or if it
> even exists.

There is no big "selection" it's more like a "who doesn't run away"
there's no real "decision power" or anything in these tasks, purely
administrative tasks. If the current admins are to slow and somebody
trustworthy comes along and pushes them he gets access to the button. If
all those accounts are approved fast enough there's no need .. and once
there is need an RFC process to follow hurts.

johannes