hi Hannes,

RFC are good and now very well adopted way to propose new things to
the PHP project. We know that you don't like them, as it prevents one
to block or randomly veto new stuff or changes, but this is a good
move for the PHP project. Look at the 5.4 features, most of them have
been proposed through RFC.

Thanks for your understanding,

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Hannes Magnusson
<hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 00:28, Kris Craig <kris.cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Lol well personally I disagree.  I was super-stoked when the RFC process
>> was introduced and I would LOVE to see us make more use of it!  Not only
>> does it help get a clearer guage of vote totals, but it also forces
>> proposals to be more explicit and well-thought-out IMHO.
>
> http://producingoss.com/en/consensus-democracy.html
>
> -Hannes
>
> --

Pierre