>>> Why would that be a separate thread?  Isn't that what we're talking
>>> about?  I.e. determining who gets voting access and who doesn't?
>>

>>  I just ask for clarification on how the community representatives (which
>> is defined in the accepted voting RFC) can get their karma.
>> You are talking about changing the requirements for somebody to be able
>> to participate in the voting, thus changing/extending the original RFC.
>>

> It's the same topic, and the question of who *should* or should not be
> allowed to vote was already raised previously on this thread.  That's what
> I was responding to.  So, deep breath....  =)

I think Stas was a little bit offtopic/red herring with the discussion on
why do we need non-vcs people to be allowed to vote.
But to use that as an excuse to hijack the thread to resurrect the "why
can't everybody vote" discussion isn't really nice, and I even asked it
especially to not to do, as that was the reason which halted my previous
attempt to address this issue.
Could we all please focus on the original topic?
Thanks!

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu