Ulf Wendel wrote:
Am 20.11.2012 11:22, schrieb Lester Caine:
Ulf Wendel wrote:
   1. Add this link to the RFC?:
>> https://wikis.oracle.com/display/mysql/Converting+to+MySQLi
As the author I cannot recommend materials created in 2006 and not
updated since then for inclusion into a RFC.

At the end of the day this is the problem all around. There needs
sufficient volume of mysqli examples and tutorials to at least get some
on a search for 'mysql php tutorial'.

This is no argument for adding this specific old wiki stuff to the RFC, is it?
However, I reckon your proposal.

In the absence of nothing better?
Ideally someone who knows mysqli inside out needs to update these documents ... I'll stick to converting mysql users to Firebird :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL