Lester,

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm not going to go back and list the problems. E_STRICT errors DO cause
> problems running legacy code. I've had plenty of white screens until
> E_STRICT was switched back off in PHP5.4! Things that are just warnings in
> PHP5.3.

To be honest I am tired of your 1st level support questions and
arguing. The white page syndrome is something that happens to any
newcomer, say for the 1st half day of his work. Stop now to hi jack
every discussion with totally pointless topics. You have questions
about how to setup a production server to do not be impacted by
notices? Ask on php-general or read the very well written
documentation.

--
Pierre

@pierrejoye