Hi!

> and IIRC mwiki does 4 of these on a page render.  Here a pattern based
> on (@include($file) == 1) is more cache-friendly.

This goes back to the fact that @ does not really disable errors - it
only disables reporting of the errors, but the whole message is
generated and goes all the cycle up to the actual error reporting before
being suppressed. I've tried to address this problem a number of times
but looks like there's really no way to do it without sacrificing some
parts of current error reporting such as track_errors.

> So in summary, this is largely avoidable but unfortunately I don't think
> that we can persuade the dev team to address this issue, even if I gave
> them the solution as a patch :-(

Could you explain what you're talking about here?

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/