On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Stas Malyshev <smalys...@sugarcrm.com>wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > If there is no more feedback on the RFC, then I'll start voting in a day
> or
> > two.
>
> I would suggest splitting this RFC into two - the operator overloading
> one and the GMP one. Converting GMP to objects has little to do with
> overloading (even if needed for GMP to benefit from it) so I think it
> would be better to treat them separately.

My main interest here is improving the usability of GMP - the operator
overloading is just a means to that goal. With that in mind, I think it
makes little sense to land just the addition of overloading, but leave the
GMP changes out. That's why I'm doing them both in one :) Hope that makes
some sense ^^

Nikita