On Wed, 11 Sep 2013, Andrea Faulds wrote:

> As something of a response to "Wake up", perhaps some sort of "forum"
> system for discussion would beat the mailing list. We wouldn't
> eradicate the mailing list, but discussions could also take place
> there if people wished to.

That is a terrible idea. This is the perfect way to separate parts of
the community resulting in even larger mess trying to consolidate
discussions. On top of that, with a forum you never know whether there
is new communication waiting for you without having to actively check
all the time. Forums are a useless discussion platform.

cheers,
Derick

--
http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org