When you have infinity at your disposal,  skipping 6 and taking the
next free number - 7 - makes a whole lot more sense than trying to
rewrite the archives of history (renaming 6 to Old 6).

Similarly, while there are fairly good reasons on why we shouldn't use
6, there aren't any for the next-in-line number - 7 - so the whole
question on maybe we should pick 14, Luxonda or anything else that
implies we change our versioning scheme.  We're not - we're just not
using a version number that was already used.

Zeev