> On 7 ביול 2014, at 08:50, Andrea Faulds <a...@ajf.me> wrote:
>

> The problem is that people who want to add stuff for PHP 6 feel they have to
> add it to phpng, because if phpng is to be PHP 6, then it would need to be
> based off that branch.

I don't think it's a problem, because I don't think we're two years
away from releasing a phpng-based version and I don't think it's a
moving target at this point.  So I agree we need to remove these
uncertainties.

I'm going to start an RFC-based discussion for moving phpng to master
so that the uncertainties around it are removed.

Zeev