On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Alain Williams <a...@phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 05:04:23PM +1100, Pierre Joye wrote:
>
> > Or Remi's repo. Best thing ever :)
>
> Oh - that is news for me!
>
> http://remi.check-update.co.uk/
>
> Could I suggest that things like this are linked to from here:
>
> http://uk1.php.net/downloads.php
>
> Even if you feel that there must be a disclaimer like 'not officially
> endorsed by the PHP group'.
>
> That would be really useful!

offtopic:
we used to do that, but is was problematic, there were high demand getting
to that list (AFAIR there were even cases when somebody tried to get a
concurrent product/project from that page) and we don't really have the
time to keep the list up-to-date and do quality control over such third
parties, so the consensus was to remove them:
http://git.php.net/?p=web/php.git;a=commit;h=6dfbaafab81e5b53419f95a5203a2b4e30e46a98

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu