"Pierre Joye" wrote in message news:caezptu6rlmncdvgbr1cd4hxa0syt0dxs3kvjfdpuwiwmx_l...@mail.gmail.com...

On Jan 22, 2015 12:21 AM, "Tony Marston" <tonymars...@hotmail.com> wrote:

"Kristopher"  wrote in message
news:caf9u7z_bldusnq7c0mvtoxyjpqopa+tmatgqrb7yqeips11...@mail.gmail.com...

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Tony Marston <tonymars...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

You are totally missing the point. It is the principle of having to
spend unknown quantities of time in refactoring my code for
nothing more than a  frivolous and unnecessary break in BC.
It does not fix a bug or a security
issue, therefore it is frivolous and unnecessary

Yet you seem to have no problem wasting loads of time arguing about it on
the internet.

Because I would rather fight for valid principles than give in. To quote
Emiliano Zapata "It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees".

I think we get the message. It arguably adds any value to this discussion
to repeat the same thing over and over.

If somebody posts an argument against my POV then surely I am allowed to post a counter-argument. If both the argument and counter-argument have already been posted then it's the fault of the poster who did not read the previous post and repeated the argument.

--
Tony Marston