Hi Andrea,

I totally see your viewpoint. That's why initially I voted "YES", because
your proposal somehow makes sense.
My when I thought over and use a weak/strict boolean type conversion on my
own brain, I came to the conclusion my real wish does not get fully
addressed with a "YES", leading me to switch my vote.
I really wanted to expose the motivation of my change here, so everyone is
aware that I do love strict typing, and I really want this in for PHP, but
not in this RFC way.

[]s,

--
Guilherme Blanco