Hi Stas,

Exactly, the relevant patches are going into RC7 which is then out on 12th
instead of GA. The next closest release slot were then Nov 26th, either for
GA or for RC8 (but better not try to predict). If it stands good, we might
have no reason to wait until the Mrs. Lovelace birthday party :)

Regards

Anatol